Saturday, May 01, 2010

the time now is 6:39am. Morning world (:

ive once again proven to myself that im ultra sensitive to caffeine.

for a moment when i was on the phone with Andre at around 5am, his gentle voice was a lullaby.
my eyes were closing and i mumbled goodbye.
however when our conversation ended, my heartbeat started picking up again and i couldnt stop tossing around my queen sized bed (i know, the size is not much of a help).
i gave up on sleep and came up with 'THE BIG $$$ PLAN' for Aussie, Langkawi, Bintan and driving.
it's not gonna be easy.
but like i told Alvin, Shups and Kent during the jeep ride in Taiwan, " THIS IS DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY MOMENT OF MY SCRIMPING AND SAVING!"

back to the caffeine thingy.
the object of the unintended experiment, aka the Hong Kong Cafe Milk Tea, together with the coffee from Starbucks, are now on my banned list of drinks, unless i need to rush any work and intend to forgo my sleep.

it's such a pity cos i really like the Hong Kong Cafe's milk tea and Starbuck's Java choco chip. :(

ive never been awake at this hour ever since ive left the company with the capital E.
the sky's a beautiful orangey grey, leaving me feeling really sorry that i don't have a proper camera to capture the beauty of it.
well, i hope i manage to hunt down a reasonably good bargain at the Harvey Norman's IT fair at Suntec on Sunday.
plus a good selection of lingerie at Metro's Expo Sale too please!

being awake at this hour reminds me of the conversation that me and Andre had till 7am some 1 year 4 months back. (:
the silly boy is probably asleep now, I HOPE.
can't wait to see his grinny face when i spring a surprise visit to wake him up later.
(:

gonna go running soon to flush out the effects of the caffeine.
then head to the pool for the morning, wake my sweetheart up in the noon, head to true yoga for hot yoga and bodycombat lessons, make money and spend time with dearest xinyi.
awww, such a beautiful day.
((:




No comments: