Monday, May 17, 2010

a new chapter?

love chilling in my room with 933fm & its fabulous song list.
this will probably be a luxury that i wont be able to indulge in starting tomorrow.

gonna start training this week and then report to work the following week.
goodbye slacking, my love-hate affair.

had a talk with mom ytd, explaining to her my decision to hop around.
i hope she buys it.
at 21 PLUS, youth IS my biggest chip.
i need to "sample and hop" before my biggest chip expires.

my mom never knew that it bothers me as much as my brothers, relatives, herself and my dad that im so unsettled.
i struggled with it ( and still am) for a good six months.
i really hate finding my way around this whole maze, handicapped without a compass.
no one really knew how much of myself i kept stored away after i got burnt from my last two horrible working experiences.


im keeping my fingers crossed that this time round this new chapter is here to stay.
or at the very least, it's not here to burn my fingers again.


of cos, when there are downs, there are ups too.
nothing can go too wrong when Andre's such a dear.
(:

finally! a proper date after 4 months!!

after our yummy dinner and ip man2 ( i love donnie yen!) , we got stuck with playing with yikai who loved andre's company.
seems to be the case for my dearest boy too.
:D



the happiest person of the night, other than yikai, was my mom.
we eventually took yikai out for a stroll at NTUC and she was so happy to be free!
i swear EVERYONE gave us weird looks.

April's taiwan trip was one of those defining moments for the first half of 2010.


the jeep ride was the best part of the trip for ALL of us.

the beauty of travelling with others is that you get to learn more about each other when you travel together.
no matter what happened, im glad i got to know my pals better.
we've been back for almost a month, but i still catch myself smiling at the photos whenever i browse through them on facebook. (:
gonna do a compilation album and taiwan entry when ALL the photos are up.


the recent bintan trip with the o2 girls was awesome.
things ain't like how they were when we were schooling;we used to have plenty of energy and time.
with work sucking the energy out of us, times like these where we get to come together and play dumb games, tease and chill with each other are precious and treasured.
on top of that, the 2hr massage and body scrub was just what my body needed!


a tip for those who are heading over to bintan: head to pasar oleh oleh for massages.
the hotel's rates are DOUBLE of pasar oleh oleh's.

again, more details to be up when the photos are in.

the other consolation of 2010 is to know that a certain good friend of mine is free from the unhappiness that he has been shouldering since.. 1.5 years ago.
i hope life continues to treat you well my dear.

the other incidents which added to the happy chapters of my march-may journey was the clubbing session with xinyi, "lim kopi" session with js, thomas, pw and kent and XJT's concert which i had been waiting and waiting for pictures to blog about!

aussie/korea and phuket trip coming up in the next half of 2010.
(:

No comments: