Wednesday, April 28, 2010

idea.

i was VERY tempted by agneselle's backorders and wanted to recklessly order 3-4 pieces despite my wallet disagreeing. :S
then, my brain kindly reminded me of two things:
1. the bad service i was given the last time (which is why i have to re-order now)
2. the not-so-ideal fitting due to PL and Agnes being skinny people. i always feel like i cannot breath properly after getting into their clothes and have to end up ditching my bra for stick ons does any AE buyers have the same problem? or maybe its just that im bigger than them.

with 2 very solid reasons to reduce damage on my withering account, i shrunk my order to just 1 piece and the indecisive woman in me AGAIN couldnt decide on what she wants.

well. time for magic then!
i pieced my very-delighted-to see-meatball-face with PL's body and did a comparison between blue ( the colour that complements my cool skin tone all the time) and purple (my hard to pull off colour).






the very-delighted-to see-meatball-face, original version.
starving after 6-7 hours of travelling and abstinence from food, give me porridge i also will :D


anyway,
are you aware of your skin tone?
you need to be!

excerpt from mineral make up reviews:

With the correct colors
(in cosmetics and clothing):
Your skin tone will appear radiant and glowing
Your eyes will appear brighter and clearer
Your hair will reflect highlights
You will hear compliments - such as "You look great"!

With the wrong colors (in cosmetics and clothing) :
Your skin tone will appear tired and drained
Your eyes may appear shadowed, dark circles
Even your teeth can appear with a slight yellow hue
You will hear comments - such as "You look tired” "Do you feel OK?"


the cool colours

the warm colours



if you're still not sure of your skin tone, the best test would be to put on a stark white top and a cream top.
snap a picture (aka camwhore) with both tops and see which one brings a glow to your face whereas which one makes you look tired.
if it's the white top, chances are you have a cool skin tone.
if it's the cream top, chances are you have a warm skin tone.

have fun camwhoring! :D

No comments: