Tuesday, November 16, 2010

learning from the past.

Andre has been really busy lately, so we both treasure the time that we get to spend together very much.
we also happen to be very broke nowadays- Batam and our birthday presents to each other made us pauppers.
You melt from inside when you know that this person spent his last dollar to make you feel pampered, happy and loved.
He then holds your hand in his and rides through the tough and broke times with you.
I really dont mind simple fare like home cooked sunny sides up & maggie mee or pooling our money together, sharing our food and expenses cos 这种同甘共苦的感觉很幸福。

It's gonna be our 2nd year anni soon.
Our friends envy us for our stable relationship but it really didn't come easy.
Both of us worked really hard to make sure that we communicate and not repeat mistakes from our previous relationships, espically me who drives my boyfriends crazy with my missy-ness.

But this is life. We make mistakes, some bloody expensive and some heartbreaking.. but we've only two choices- learn from it or get screwed by it again.

Went down to NYP to support the SP team last thursday.
When TP scored the winning goal against our girls, I could feel my heart aching for them.
Even after 2 years, I've never stopped feeling for the team.

I really regretted not being there for the team because of my own personal issues that i didn't know how to handle.
Because of my absence, im a total stranger to 95% of the team.
I feel like a mom who had went through pregnancy and childbirth but for some reasons, couldn't be by the child's side and my girl no longer recognises me when I am finally ready to connect with her again.

Time can never be turned back, regrets will always remain as regrets.
I can only learn from my past and not repeat those mistakes again.

No comments: