Thursday, October 28, 2010

$20k gambatte!

it'd be totally cool to have this as my car!
am the cash cow for my driving instructor the past two weeks, and will continue to be in the next 3-4 months.
in exchange for the $$$, i stall his car numerous times and startle him with sudden brakes, jerks and jumps..
although driving lessons are sibei expensive,
it feels good to know that i'm paying for everything myself.
the other two major pcoket burners for 2011 will be my uk/europe trip in may-june ($3-5k) and i've decided to go back to school to further my degree in Mass Comm in Sept ($14k).
now i know why those pimples are popping up on my face.
please don't laugh at them when you see them, i'm just very stressed.
but i can do this with my own hands.
(:
p/s: someone has already won the $80k from mac DAMNIT!

No comments: