Monday, September 13, 2010

our picture story.

been really busy earning my own keeps lately and i run of "fuel" and tire out easily :(
thank god for the loving boyfriend who never fails to be there for me; tolerates my temper as it is, cheers me up when im down and pampers me with endless food and sponsors my shopping even when he's poorer than the very poor me.
im gonna miss you real bad when you fly to the land where men wear skirts and play musical instruments, where some grandmas have moustache and where the lochness monster is.
some pictures to tell our story.
our infamous BLUE OF GREEN debate.
i still insist it's green!

we were groccery shopping at NTUC and his eyes SHONE when he saw the purple potates on sale. i subsequently zonked out at his place and woke up to his special purple salad 1.5hrs later :D

step up 3D date.
boy looking very happy.
it's been really long since we had a proper date cos we are both poor and busy souls, we rarely shop/dine out/ watch movies these days.


kite flying with his friends in August.

saw a pretty but out of budget bag at river island. :( :( :(

flowers for our 20th month.

the day where he got me breakfast and came to help me out with work.
thank you love. (:

No comments: