Monday, September 06, 2010

pain.

it hurts to see someone you love being in pain.
it hurts even more to know that you are the source of the heartache and you have to make a choice between being cruel to the person you love or being cruel to yourself.


i told him that i was sorry, i had to be selfish.
i was broken beyond repair and my body was signalling to me that i've reached my threshold.
any further damage i would prob get to call IMH home.
"im sorry. just let me go," i told him.

i was bent on never going back again but a call came in and i was told he got into an accident.

7 stitches.
seeing him so torn up and worn out over me, i just couldn't bring myself to walk out on him anymore.


just want to say, i love you. i do.
if you love me too, don't be cruel to me by being kind.
i really wanted to go.

No comments: