Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Bali (19-21 May) !

feb 2011 was AWESOME.
meetups with my pillars of support, AH GONG GIVE MONEY FOR ME TO GO HOLIDAY and it had been the best angpow collection year since i sarted collecting ang pows.




finally everything is confirmed.
hotel : hard rock bali hotel
transport: jetstar
EGGCITED MUCH!!

everyone's been saying hard rock bali's really pretty and i get to go with two my favourite girls.
I CANT WAIT!
grabbed the 47% off per night stay from http://www.liveoffcoupon.com/, so happy!!
charmaine bought tickets for us from jetstar.
IMO, it's still better to buy hotels and flights seperately although there might be deals out there that offer you both in a package.

WHY?
well, let's just say at least you have complete control over what you are paying and will not be slapped with uneccessary charges like the bkk saga as seen on Sunday Times.

it's rather sad that Deal didn't handle this whole incident properly, but it's not going to shake my confidence for group buying.
i was, and still am livingoffcoupons and being able to pamper myself with little treats here and there at a fraction of the price never fails to brighten up my day!
just like liveoffcoupons.com and bigdeals.sg had a $18.80 massage for 60mins @ Novena Square.
dont need to fly to phuket also got affordable massage. I LIKEY!

No comments: