Tuesday, October 05, 2010

new plans & revised goals.

been tingling with excitement at the thought of my tavel plans next year.

YES YOU GOT THAT RIGHT I AM GOING TO UK AND EUROPE in 2011 (may/june)!
minus the point that my boy's gonna go away for FIVE FREAKING MONTHS, im super looking forward to 2011.
gonna work extra hard so that i can fly over to tour UK & Europe and hang out with him.
looks like my yearly taiwan affair has to be shelved.
no complains though!

keeping my fingers crossed for a fantastic October.
3/4 of 2010 had gone by.
my revised goals for the remaing 1/4 of the year are to commit to driving by dec, shop less and come up with money for Bali trip in Jan and save up for at least 40% of the money needed for my UK/Europe trip in May/June ,of which i believe the 2nd goal is gonna be the most challenging.

life holds so much more meaning and excitement with these goals to look forward now.


oh if you are racking your brains what to get me for my birthday at the end of this month,
i just want 4 things:

1. CASH
2. canon/ panasonic camera
3. polaroid camera
4. air ticket to UK
5. sincerity, appreciation and peace

love,
weijie

No comments: