Sunday, June 27, 2010

since 17.

i am not expecting to be one anytime soon (pun not intended), but i feel like a parent who is trying to nuture stubborn kids.
irony is the more frustrated i get with these kids, the happier i feel for i know that i am on the right track.

it's alright.
time will tell who is the good guy and who is the bad guy.
i did my part as a friend, i did my part as a daugther, i did my part as a employee.

i didn't change.
no one brainwashed me.
i just merely found my direction, defined my goals, a job that i enjoy and a team that i love working with- all in one.
if you can recall, my goals had always been the same.
my tears had always been for the same reason too, ever since i was 17.

thank you to all those who had given support.
i will make it big and remember you guys.

No comments: